Wondering what size bike to buy for a child?
Get the best size for your child(ren) every time With the Bicycle Evolution “Trade Up!” program
Bikes purchased with too much “growing room” are often difficult to ride (or even dangerous) to use for the first year or two. To encourage parents to buy the correct bike size for kids every time (and still accommodate later growth), Bicycle Evolution has established a policy for trading-in new bikes purchased from us.
When you buy any new bicycle from Bicycle Evolution for anyone under 16 years of age and he or she outgrows the equipment within 4 years, you won’t be stuck with it: we’ll credit part of the price you paid* toward a new bike for the same child.
*maximum trade in prices are listed below, we’ll subtract the price of all repairs needed to bring the bike up to our “for-sale” standards (& any loss of value due to cosmetic damage) from the trade-in allowance. (Tire skidding can be common, we can’t resell tires with flat areas)
1) All equipment must be in good working condition and not show signs of irreparable damage or excessive wear.
2) Purchaser must present receipt showing date bought and price paid. (or we have to find it in the computer here)
3) Trade-in policy does not apply to damaged/abused equipment, to bicycles purchased elsewhere or more than four years ago, or to any clothing, helmets or other bike accessories.
If PurchasedLess than 1 year ago
- 60% credit for the original paid for bike price shown on the invoice
If PurchasedBetween 1 & 2 Years
- 50% credit for the original paid for bike price shown on the invoice
If PurchasedBetween 2 & 3 Years
- 40% credit for the original paid for bike price shown on the invoice
If PurchasedBetween 3 & 4 years ago
- 30% credit for the original paid for bike price shown on the invoice
Any questions? Just ask!
scroll to the bottom for our contact information or stop in any time during our normal business hours